How your website looks on different devices has become a high priority topic of any organization especially now that Google has made the “mobile-friendliness” of a site part of a sites ranking and has used traditional desktop size elements such as Adobe Flash content or horizontal scrolling actually hurt ranking.
A few of us at Balance were having our daily stand up meeting on a Thursday morning. One of us remarked. “Wow, it’s Thursday and I’ve already got a “birch” beer in my hand.” This naturally initiated a debate surrounding what is a “breakfast” food really? There are, of course, the staples: eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes, oatmeal, cereal, toast. We also can’t forget bagels, donuts, orange juice and scrapple (guilty - nee’ Pennsylvania). We all recognize these options because we have been feasting on these things since we were kids.
Open it. Please. This may seem obvious, but I find that many clients are so busy that they don’t even take the time to look at their content inventory and audit. Set aside 30-60 minutes, and read the recommendations and observations. Even if this is the only thing you do with the audit, it will ensure that we’re all on the same page when it comes to the high level overview of your content.
As a marketer who wants to show how smart and creative our team is, I am always asking my fellow employees to participate in our blogging efforts. Some of you might be asked to particpate at some point by your marketing team to providing your thoughts or experience on the latest trend, app you are currently using or just to write about something you enjoy dong. Most people don't understand how important it is not only on a professional level, but on a personal level as well to build these writing skills.
- They're free.
- We come to you, on the day and time that works best for you and your team.
- There's something for everyone--from web savvy pros to novice users--and we break it down so it's easy and accessible, but never boring.
- You've forgotten everything you once knew about Drupal. Or maybe you didn't know anything to begin with ...
- You have goals to meet this year, and you don't know where to start.
- Did we mention they're free?
- You've been following the same process for too long, and you're ready to shake things up.