Looking for a fun, creative and innovative place to work? You have found it!
Balance Interactive is seeking a digital project manager to join our team. As the most client-facing member of our team, the Project Manager will simultaneously manage a variety of client projects across multiple industries. The Project Manager is the primary project expert ensuring all business and project goals are met while also managing all aspects of the project schedule, resources and budgets. The right person for this job has proven experience in large scale website redesign projects.
The Project Manager will follow our proven project management methodology and work with UX, Creative, and Development teams to ensure client success. The Project Manager will be expected to track, manage, and communicate progress on all projects.
The Project Manager needs to have a competent understanding of all aspects of planning and delivering large scale web based solutions including creative, technical, and strategic components.
- Serve as a consultant to clients on all project issues and manage the client relationship during and after projects
- Manage a wide range of day-to-day client interaction with multiple assigned projects and accounts
- Manage project team members to ensure that everyone is engaged and can successfully contribute to the project
- Maintain project documentation through the project cycle
- Develop and tightly manage timelines for various sized projects
- Manage the scope of client requests to ensure timely (and profitable!) deliverables
- Proactively provide strategic advice and recommendations to help our clients reach their business goals
- Proactively predict and communicate issues/risks and consult with clients and team leads to find creative solutions
- Effectively lead and facilitates project meetings and presentations
- Work with digital strategy and UX team to analyze client needs and goals against current best practices, provide strategic advice and recommendations, and document those recommendations
- Continually bring current industry knowledge to share with the team
YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO…
We innovate in a flexible, supportive and fun work environment. We are an energetic group of people to work with. The ideal candidate:
- Has managed multiple online projects with differing schedules simultaneously
- Has 3+ years Interactive PM experience in an agency setting
- Possesses a strong affinity for the digital lifestyle and zealous drive to make interactive technology better for real people
- Is passionate about exploring business needs and finding the right online solution to meet those needs.
- Knows how to get things done by engaging both client and our internal team for the best results
- Believes that no amount of research, information architecture or usability testing can create a great user experience if content isn’t useful and usable
- Has excellent communication, writing and presentation skills (both creating and presenting)
- Is available to work in our Springfield, Virginia offices and at DC metro area client sites.
- Excellent compensation for your work and expertise
- Full time, 40 hour work week, Paid time off and holidays (including your Birthday!)
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Health Insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible scheduling of work onsite and/or remotely
- A work environment that welcomes and values your ideas!
ABOUT BALANCE INTERACTIVE:
Balance Interactive is a full service digital agency established in 1997. We create exceptional digital experiences for Association, Corporate and Federal Government organizations. Driven by business goals and informed by client data, we transform how leading brands engage with their customers. We take pride in facilitating the transition from great ideas — to implementation — to measurable results. Our promise is that we will do everything we can to inspire and educate our customers.
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Send your resume, experience, and what you find appealing about this opportunity to our online application form or email it to email@example.com.
- No inquiries from recruiters or other agents or from companies will be considered.
- We thank all applicants for applying however only candidates willing to work onsite at our Springfield, VA office will be considered at the moment.